Home Android Android Smartphones Samsung Galaxy S IV arriving May 2013, Exclusive Leaked Picture & Hands...
|Samsung Galaxy S IV|
According to the post at Samsung Lebanon’s Facebook page, Samsung’s next flagship device Galaxy S IV might arrive for consumers in May, 2013. SamMobile has also unveiled an exclusive leaked picture of upcoming Galaxy S IV which Samsung is going to show at CES 2013 to few executives. Earlier we had also posted the render hands-on video of upcoming Samsung Galaxy S IV.
- Android 4.2.1 (Out of the box)
- Exynos 5450 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- Mali-T658 GPU
- 13 Megapixel Rear Facing Camera
- 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- 4.99” SuperAMOLED FULL HD resolution (1080×1920) Display
|Samsung Galaxy S IV – Exclusive Leaked Snap|