Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is an upcoming Android phablet beast from Samsung that will offer a 5.7 inches of super AMOLED display, the device will be equipped with Android Jelly Bean 4.3 latest operating system by Google, having a 13 mega pixels of rear camera unit just like Samsung Galaxy S4, however it will offer a Xenon and LED flash to capture the great images in low light conditions. Probably the one of initial Android devices having a Xenon flash. As per Samsung’s tradition for market segmentation, they will be releasing Galaxy Note 3 with Exynos Cortex A15, Cortex A7 Octa core CPU for American market while for international markets it will be shipped with Snapdragon 800 Quad core CPU clocked at 2.3Ghz. These image renders and device specifications have been leaked by SimOnly Radar.
Leaked Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note III (SM-N900)
- OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.3
- Camera: 13MP Autofocus camera unit with LED & Xenon
- Display: 5.7 Inches Super AMOLED Display
- Connectivity: A-GPS / Bluetooth 4.0 / USB 2.0 / Playback at 1080p resolution
- CPU: Exynos Cortex A15, Cortex A7 Octa Core CPU / Snapdragon 800 Quad core CPU 2.3Ghz (market dependent)
- RAM: 3GB (Rumored)