Random Access Memory (RAM) is an important component of any smartphone, that stores all the information while you are using the apps on your device. Usually HD Games on Android
require higher RAM capacity to avoid out of memory errors. Today’s high end Android devices do have enough physical hardware resources like RAM and CPU to deliver excellent performance. 2GB of RAM is gradually becoming the standard of high end Android devices, even some new flagships are arriving with huge 3GB of DDR3 RAM.
But these high end Android devices are super expensive and not everyone could afford them easily. Low end Android devices are usually equipped with 512MB of RAM, which isn’t able to deliver optimum apps & games performance. Android is flexible enough to grant you an ability to expand the physical RAM of supported Android devices by means of swapping phone’s RAM with high speed class 10 microSD card.
ROEHSOFT has developed a tool that lets you expand your Android device’s RAM by swapping the RAM with high speed class 10 microSD card. You must use either 32GB or 64GB of CLASS 10 microSD
card that possess high data read and write speeds. RAM of your Android device can be expanded up to 4GB by using RAM Expander app by Roehsoft. This tool can be used with Android smartphones as well as tablet devices.
Requirements & Installation Procedure:
Key Features of ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP)
– Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
– Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
– No limit on SWAP partition!
– The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
– Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
– Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
– Swappiness kernel parameter set
– Easy foolproof use (1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
– Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernel swap support)
Disclaimer: Please try this app at your own risk and make sure to check the compatibility by using MemoryInfo Tool. Android Fan Club won’t be held responsible, in case you have messed up your Android device.
Didn't Find What You Have Been Looking For? Search Here: