Motorola Moto G 2015 Is A Third Generation Budget Android Phone That Offers Best Specs with Best Price Tag.
Perhaps the biggest news about the new Moto G is that it now comes with Moto Maker, letting you customise your handset and get exactly the Moto G you want. You can also mess around with Moto shells and flip shells after purchase to suit your mood. Also new for the Moto G is IPX7 waterproof protection, and Motorola’s wallet-friendly G will now survive a dunk in water up to 1m.
As before the Moto G is available in black or white, with Motorola’s signature curved rear and a new metallic camera surround. For each of its three new phones Motorola promises best-in-class cameras. At the rear you’ll find the same 13Mp camera as on the Nexus 6, but with several improvements, and a 5 MPselfie camera at the front. Plus there’s all-day battery life and 4G LTE support.
Specifications of Moto G (3rd Generation) 2015
• Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
• Moto Assist, Moto Display, Moto Actions
• 5in HD display
• Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 – 1.4 Ghz Quad-core
• 1- or 2GB of RAM
• 8- or 16GB of storage
• MicroSD support up to 32GB
• 4G LTE
• 13Mp f/2.0 main camera with 1080p video, dual-CCT flash, multi-layer IR filter
• 5Mp front camera
• 2470mAh battery with up to 24 hours mixed use
• Moto Maker
• Replaceable Colour and Flip Shells
• IPX7 water resistance
• Bluetooth 4.0
• Price: $179.99