Wondering if you could enjoy the Android 4.3 latest version of Android on your international version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 (GT-I9505)? Now its possible, SamMobile exclusively present latest Android 4.3 ROM for Galaxy S 4 (GT-I9505) having Snapdragon 600 processor. This Android 4.3 has been ported from Galaxy S 4’s Google Play edition that will deliver stock Android experience without any customized Samsung stuff & everything seems to be working great. However you should keep in mind that, flashing a custom ROM is for Android power users / developers & you should follow it at your own RISK, if you are a newbie, you shouldn’t try it. This process will also void your smartphones’ warranty. You cannot flash this ROM via ODIN (Windows PC App that is usually used to flash Android ROMs on Samsung Smartphones). The only way you could flash this ROM is by means of booting your smartphone into custom recovery and then proceed with the flashing process.
– This is not flashable through Odin.
– This will void your warranty.
– Don’t attempt this if you don’t have the skills to flash a custom ROM
– You are doing this on your own risk
Android version: 4.3
Build ID: JWR66N
Build Date: 26 June 2013
– Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) – International version with Snapdragon 600 Processor
– Custom Recovery
– Copy Google Play Edition ROM to your internal SD Card
– Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
– Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary due to new Android version)
– Flash Google Play Edition ROM
– Reboot your device!
(Choose either one)