If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 5 Free Best Call Recording Apps for Android Smartphones
- Install Google Playstore on Huawei P40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro
- Top 5 Best VPN Apps To Unblock Websites on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei Phones
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Game Review: GT Racing 2, The Exciting World of Professional Car Racing on Android
- Top 10 Best 3D Launcher Apps for Samsung, Huawei & Xiaomi Phones
- How To Flash Stock ROM With SP Flash Tool on MTK Devices?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones