If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- How To Download DailyMotion Videos on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei?
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Top 5 Best Audio Editing Apps For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ & Nokia XL with FramaRoot App?
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Adobe Flash Player Offline Installer Setup 32.0.193 [Windows 10, 8, 7]
- Extract or Convert MP3 Audio from MP4 Video Files in Windows 10 PC via VLC
- WampServer 3.19 64 Bit Latest Offline Installer Setup Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Skype Offline Installer 8.48 [2019 Latest Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7]
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Offline Setup Latest Windows 10, 8, 7