If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top Five Best 5G Android Phones in 2019 [High End]
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Driver Identifier Program Offline Installer Setup for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Top 5 Best Clipboard Manager Software for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download RaLink 802.11n USB WiFi Wireless Driver Setup Windows 7, 8, 10
- MP3 Audio Recorder Enterprise Offline Installer Setup for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Top 10 Best Graphic Design Software Tools 2019 Windows 10 PC
- Futuristic Samsung Foldable Phone Teaser Video Gone Viral
- Android Pie 9.0 is Rolling out Globally for Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
- Will Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Get Official Android Pie 9.0 Update in 2019?
- Epic Seven Game for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S9 Plus
- Xodo PDF Reader & Editor App for Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S9, S10