If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- How To Download DailyMotion Videos on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei?
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Top 5 Best Audio Editing Apps For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ & Nokia XL with FramaRoot App?
- Razer Phone Insane Android SmartPhone, 8 GB RAM
- Download Freemake Video Converter Offline Installer Windows 10, 8, 7
- How to Enable RDP Port, Configure Router & Allow Remote Desktop Access in Windows 10?
- Top 10 Best Free Skype Call Recording Software for Windows 10 PC
- Neat Office: Word, Excel, PDF & Powerpoint Alternative for Windows 10 PC
- Top 3 Free Best Windows 10 GPU Overclocking Software Download
- Smart Video Crop App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Payback 2 The Battle Sandbox Game For Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Mega Punch Boxing Game for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Discord Voice Chat for Gamers App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Archero Game for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus