If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Install Google Playstore on Huawei P40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Top 10 Best File Manager Apps for Samsung, Huawei Android Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 5 Best Offline Addictive Games for Android Samsung & Huawei in 2019
- Top 10 Best HD Racing Games for Samsung, Huawei & Xiaomi Phones
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
Install Our Chrome Extension
Install Android Fan Club's Google Chrome Extension And Get Instant Access To Updates & Search Our Blog In No Time.