If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ vs. Huawei P30 Pro - Who is The Winner?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 5 Best VPN Apps To Unblock Websites on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei Phones
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy S10 Video Movie Player Apps [2019 Download]
- 10 Reasons To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S9 to Galaxy S10
- Live Wallpapers 4D App for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S7 S8, S9,
- FireFox Lockbox Password Saver App for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Top 6 Best Rugged Cases to Buy for Samsung Galaxy S10