If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top Five Best 5G Android Phones in 2019 [High End]
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- Adobe InDesign CC 2018 Offline Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Adobe After Effects CC 2018 Offline Installer Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
- ApowerMirror Control Android Mobile Phone or iPhone from PC | Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download VMware Workstation Pro 15 Offline Installer Setup for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 TI Graphics Driver Windows 7, 8, 10
- Can we Spoof Face Unlock with Photo on Samsung Galaxy Phones?
- Does Samsung Galaxy S10 Really Offer In-Screen Fingerprint Sensor?
- How to Fix Kernel Rev Check Fail Device 1 Binary 0 Error on Samsung Phones?
- Top 5 Best WiFi VR 360 Bulb Security Wireless IP Camera Apps Galaxy S9, S10
- Top 5 Best Android Pie Launcher Apps 2019 Samsung Galaxy S10