If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Install Google Playstore on Huawei P40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro
- How to Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ & Nokia XL with FramaRoot App?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How To Flash Stock ROM With SP Flash Tool on MTK Devices?
- Top 5 Best Shooting Games for Android Samsung & Huawei
- Top 5 Super Cool Gesture Control Apps For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei
- Top 5 Free Best Call Recording Apps for Android Smartphones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Game Review: GT Racing 2, The Exciting World of Professional Car Racing on Android