If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top Five Best 5G Android Phones in 2019 [High End]
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- Download MS Office 2016 IMG / ISO File 32-64 Bit | Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download VMware Workstation Pro 15 Offline Installer Setup for Windows 7, 8, 10
- What are 10 Risk Factors of Pirated Windows 10 OS?
- Download Samsung Smart Switch PC Setup Windows 7, 8, 10
- Top 5 Best Inventory Management Software for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Top 5 Best Image to PDF Converter Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10, S7, S8, S9
- Daily Curiosity Learning App for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S9, S10
- Big Drop in Samsung Profits of Q4 2018
- Futuristic Samsung Foldable Phone Teaser Video Gone Viral
- Samsung Experience 10 Launcher One UI Android Pie for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge