If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- How To Download DailyMotion Videos on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei?
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Top 5 Best Audio Editing Apps For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ & Nokia XL with FramaRoot App?
- Razer Phone Insane Android SmartPhone, 8 GB RAM
- Fix 400 Bad Request Cookie Too Large Error on Google Chrome Windows 10
- Cisco AnyConnect Mobility VPN Client 4.7 Latest Setup Windows 10, 8, 7
- Top 10 Best Windows 10 Touch Screen Laptops in 2019
- Internet Download Manager IDM Offline Installer 6.32 [Windows 10, 8, 7]
- Download Skype Offline Installer 8.48 [2019 Latest Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7]
- Download WEBTOON App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Merriam-Webster Offline Dictionary App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Fast Share is Google’s Android Beam Replacement (Fast File Transfer over WiFi)
- Mega Punch Boxing Game for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Advance Car Parking 2 Game for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus