If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top Five Best 5G Android Phones in 2019 [High End]
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- Download Samsung Smart Switch PC Setup Windows 7, 8, 10
- How Much Data Transfer Speed USB 3.2 will offer?
- Download Virtualbox Windows 7, 8, 10 Software [v6.0][64 Bit]
- Download MS Office 2016 IMG / ISO File 32-64 Bit | Windows 7, 8, 10
- BlueStacks 4 Offline Installer Setup Android Emulator Windows 10, 8, 7
- Taponomicon Game for Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, S10
- Will Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Get Official Android Pie 9.0 Update in 2019?
- How to Fix Kernel Rev Check Fail Device 1 Binary 0 Error on Samsung Phones?
- Does Samsung Galaxy S10 Really Offer In-Screen Fingerprint Sensor?
- Top 5 Best WiFi VR 360 Bulb Security Wireless IP Camera Apps Galaxy S9, S10