If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- How To Download DailyMotion Videos on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei?
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Top 5 Best Audio Editing Apps For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ & Nokia XL with FramaRoot App?
- Razer Phone Insane Android SmartPhone, 8 GB RAM
- Cisco AnyConnect Mobility VPN Client 4.7 Latest Setup Windows 10, 8, 7
- Top 5 Best Audio Music Equalizer Software for Windows 10 PC
- Download WhatsApp Desktop Offline Setup for Windows 10 PC
- Top 5 Best YouTube Intro Maker Free Online Tools [Windows 10, 8, 7]
- Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2019 Offline Setup [US, UK, CA] Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download DOTA Underlords Game for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Smart Video Crop App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Firefox ScreenshotGo App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Step Counter Pedometer App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Download Nox Cleaner App For Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus