If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Install Google Playstore on Huawei P40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Download & Install Android Pie Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Top 10 Best File Manager Apps for Samsung, Huawei Android Phones
- Download Top 5 3D Chess Games For Android Smartphones & Tablets
- Top 10 Best Social Media Android Apps For Smartphones & Tablets