If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top Five Best 5G Android Phones in 2019 [High End]
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Download Free Driver Scout Offline Installer Setup for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download MS Office 2010 SP2 64/32 Bit Exe Setup File | Windows 7, 8, 10
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Offline Setup [Direct Links] Windows 10, 8, 7
- Top 5 Best Windows 10 Mini PC Sticks in 2019
- Download xFast USB & Increase USB File Transfer Speed in Windows 7, 8, 10
- Language Navi App Translator for Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8, S7
- Top 5 Best Image to PDF Converter Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10, S7, S8, S9
- Samsung Experience 10 Launcher One UI Android Pie for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Epic Seven Game for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S9 Plus
- How to Get Look & Feel of Android Pie 9.0 on Galaxy S7 Edge?