If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- How To Download DailyMotion Videos on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei?
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- Top 5 Best Audio Editing Apps For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Root Nokia X, Nokia X+ & Nokia XL with FramaRoot App?
- Razer Phone Insane Android SmartPhone, 8 GB RAM
- Download EA Origin Offline Installer 10.38 Setup Windows [10, 8, 7]
- Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Offline Setup Latest Windows 10, 8, 7
- EarTrumpet Powerful Volume Control App for Windows 10 PC
- Internet Download Manager IDM Offline Installer 6.32 [Windows 10, 8, 7]
- Download FIFA 2019 Game Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7 PC & Laptops
- Download Nitro Nation Drag & Drift Game for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- TeamSpeak3 Voice Chat for Gamers App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Smart Video Crop App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – Everything We Know So Far
- Waze GPS Offline Maps Live Navigation App for Android Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus