If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top Five Best 5G Android Phones in 2019 [High End]
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- Download Windows Image Resizer 3.1.1 Utility for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Top 3 Best Ways to Legally Download Windows 10 ISO File [Direct Links]
- Top 5 Best Tools to Check USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows 7, 8, 10
- Steps to Reset or Bypass Windows 7 Admin Login Password Without Any Tools
- Ditto Clipboard Manager to Save Multiple Copy Paste Items in Windows 7, 8, 10
- Top 5 Best WiFi VR 360 Bulb Security Wireless IP Camera Apps Galaxy S9, S10
- Hang Line Mountain Climber Game for Samsung Galaxy S10, S7, S8, S9
- Canva Graphic Design App for Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S9, S10
- Polaris Office App | Word, Excel, PPT, PDF for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S9, S10
- How to Fix Kernel Rev Check Fail Device 1 Binary 0 Error on Samsung Phones?