If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ vs. Huawei P30 Pro - Who is The Winner?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 5 Best VPN Apps To Unblock Websites on Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei Phones
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Adobe InDesign CC 2018 Offline Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Top 3 Best Ways to Download Windows 7 ISO Files in 2019
- Download Adobe After Effects CC 2018 Offline Installer Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
- How Much Data Transfer Speed USB 3.2 will offer?
- Top 5 Best Whiteboard Explainer Video Software 2019 Windows 10, 8, 7
- Official Samsung Galaxy S10 Renders, S10E, S10+ Leaked Online
- How to Install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock ROM Firmware [Samsung Smart Switch]
- Top 11 Best Galaxy S10+ Wireless Fast Charging Pads in 2019
- Samsung Delayed Launch of Galaxy Fold in the USA
- Top 5 Best WiFi VR 360 Bulb Security Wireless IP Camera Apps Galaxy S9, S10