If you have just rooted your Samsung phone and a constant message of ‘Custom binary blocked by FAP lock‘ is popping on your screen, it means that you have flashed an unauthorized binary file on your phone and to ensure the phone’s security, the phone is preventing itself to boot, since it has detected an […]
Subscribe to Android Fan Club
- How To Fix Custom Binary Locked by FAP Lock on All Samsung Phones?
- Top 6 Best Apps To Download HD Videos From Facebook, YouTube & DailyMotion
- How To Install Google Play Store on Nokia X, X+ & XL in Four Easy Steps?
- Top 10 Best Gameloft HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Remove FRP Lock / Google Account on Android Lollipop 5.x Samsung Phones
- Top Five Best 5G Android Phones in 2019 [High End]
- Download Top 5 Helicopter Battle HD Games For Samsung, Xiaomi & Huawei Phones
- Forgot Pattern Lock / Password on Android? Reset It Without Wiping Data
- How to Easily Unblock YouTube on Android Smart Phones & Tablets?
- Top 3 Best Ways to Legally Download Windows 10 ISO File [Direct Links]
- Download VMware Workstation Pro 15 Offline Installer Setup for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download OBS Studio Screen Broadcasting Program for Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download xFast USB & Increase USB File Transfer Speed in Windows 7, 8, 10
- Download MS Office 2010 SP2 64/32 Bit Exe Setup File | Windows 7, 8, 10
- Futuristic Samsung Foldable Phone Teaser Video Gone Viral
- Battle Arena Heroes Adventure Game for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S9 Plus
- PUBG Mobile Lite Shooting Game for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, S8, S9, S10
- How Many Samsung Galaxy S10 Variants will be there?
- Android Pie 9.0 is Rolling out Globally for Galaxy S9, S9 Plus