Random Access Memory (RAM) is an important component of any smartphone, that stores all the information while you are using the apps on your device. Usually HD Games on Android require higher RAM capacity to avoid out of memory errors. Today’s high end Android devices do have enough physical hardware resources like RAM and CPU to deliver excellent performance. 2GB of RAM is gradually becoming the standard of high end Android devices, even some new flagships are arriving with huge 3GB of DDR3 RAM.
But these high end Android devices are super expensive and not everyone could afford them easily. Low end Android devices are usually equipped with 512MB of RAM, which isn’t able to deliver optimum apps & games performance. Android is flexible enough to grant you an ability to expand the physical RAM of supported Android devices by means of swapping phone’s RAM with high speed class 10 microSD card.
Requirements & Installation Procedure:
- Your Android device must be rooted. (You should Google, how to root your Android device)
- You must check the compatibility of your Android device by using MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check
- High Speed CLASS 10 microSD card, either 32 or 64GB.
- Finally you can use ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) to expand your Android device’s RAM.
Key Features of ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP)
– Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)