Now a days almost every great Android Game is online, meaning you requires an internet connection to be able to play it. Some online games also requires downloading stuff from the servers continuously. It is a fact that you don’t have the luxury of internet connection everywhere you go. That’s why we have compiled a list of top 5 best Offline Addictive Games for you. You can play these games on your Android Huawei and Samsung smartphones without even worrying about the internet connection.
Top 5 Best Offline Addictive Games for Android Samsung & Huawei in 2022
So let us begin the top 5 list of Best Addictive Offline Android Games for your smartphone, none of these games requires internet connection in any ways.
Eternium Offline Android game stands out from other mobile Action RPGs by its effortless “tap to move” and innovative “swipe to cast” controls. And its player friendly “no paywalls, never pay to win” philosophy. With the exception of a couple of online only features, the game can also be played offline after the content download completes. Drawing signs to cast spells is easy and rewarding. Its tap to move control is more natural and relaxing than thumb sticks.
– Fast-paced combat.
– Spectacular special effects.
– Rewarding damage numbers.
– Immersive backdrops and atmospheric, inspiring music scores.
– Play as a Mage, Warrior or Bounty Hunter.
– Wield a sword, axe, staff or gun.
– Many More.
2. Alto’s Odyssey
In Alto’s Odyssey Offline Android game Join Alto and his friends and set off on an endless sand boarding journey to discover its secrets. Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore long hidden temples in a fantastical place far from home. Along the way, you’ll grind across vines, bounce atop hot air balloons, ride towering rock walls, and escape mischievous lemurs, all while uncovering the desert’s many mysteries.
– Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals, all with intuitive controls.
– Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
– Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
– Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
– Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
3. The Room: Old Sins
The Room: Old Sins is the 4th entry in the multi award winning ‘The Room’ puzzle game series. According to The Verge, Fireproof has crafted what may be the best version yet. The creative puzzles, along with a haunting atmosphere, engage your whole brain. Game informer has ranked this amazing Android game as one of the year’s best mobile offline games which you can play on your Android Samsung and Huawei Smartphones.
– THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE BOX.
– PICK UP AND PLAY DESIGN.
– INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS.
– INTRICATE OBJECTS.
– ATMOSPHERIC AUDIO.
– CLOUD SAVE SUPPORTED.
– MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT.
4. Bloons TD 6
The Bloons Android game is back and better than ever. Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available. Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way. The developers has packed as much content and polish into this game as possible.
– Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins.
– Intense visual effects.
– 20 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight.
– 19 powerful monkey towers, including 2 all new monkeys.
– 3 upgrade paths – all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between.
– Tier 5 upgrades – top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them.
– Each game, place one of these unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades.
In Crashlands Offline Android game you become Flux Dabes, a galactic trucker whose latest shipment gets derailed by a chin strapped alien menace named Hewgodooko, leaving you stranded on an alien planet. As you hustle to retrieve your packages you’ll become enmeshed in a nefarious plot of world domination, which will require all of your wits and both of your glutes to overcome. Make new friends and uncover ancient secrets and deadly bosses.
– Expansive Crafting System.
– Self-managing, Infinite Inventory.
– RPG-Style Character Progression.
– Skill-Based Combat.
– Intuitive Base Building.
– Tamable Creatures.
– Controller Support.
All the Top 5 games which are included in this Best Offline Addictive Android Games list, runs great on every Android version without having any issues of stuttering or freezing. Now you don’t need a data package or Wi-Fi internet connection to enjoy your favorite games. If you want more Offline Games to play on your Android Samsung and Huawei Smartphones then you can visit Google Play Store. These are not the only Offline Games available there, you can find a lot of more Offline Android games like these.